Already we now have close to 1000 Power BI users registered for the event.
There will be plenty of new and interesting content that will be covered during this summit. The best thing about it is it’s completely free to any Power BI users around the world. If you haven’t had a chance to register so far then you still can below.
Please note, all the resources and replays from the event will be made available to everyone who registers. These will only be made available before, during and for a few days after the event before they get moved to a members-only section at Enterprise DNA Online.
Session 1 – Measure Branching Methodology
- Learn this crucial Power BI development concept
- Expand your analytical potential with DAX
- Simplify your learning curve by utilizing these ideas
- Learn to visualize your report building before you even start
Session 2 – Advanced Visualization Ideas
- Learn simple best practices for any report design
- Explore new design ideas never before explained in detail
- Expand your mind with what’s possible visually in Power BI
- Learn to build reporting apps that will amaze consumers
Session 3 – Scenario Analysis Expansion
- Learn the fundamental techniques to scenario analysis
- Extend your scenario insights further than you thought you could
- Build a scenario matrix from scratch
- Discover advanced predictive insight leveraging new techniques
Session 4 – Exploration Of Iterating Functions
- Dive into an important branch of DAX functions
- Learn the nuances to using these functions in a variety of ways
- Explore how to discover advanced insights quickly and easily
- Learn why DAX is such a powerful analytical language
As a special bonus for all those who register we will be making available two historic recordings of prior Learning Summit session. You can find all the details about this exciting initiative at the registration link below.
As you can see we’ll be looking to cover a significant range of techniques and tips around high-quality Power BI development. This is perfect for any Power BI user at any level. There will be something for everyone during this particular learning summit.
If you haven’t had a chance to register you still can here
If you have any questions around the summit certainly get in touch.