SharePoint is one of the most impactful web-based applications that can change the way you collaborate with others. Considering its efficiency and efficacy, not a lot of Power Platform users have discovered the power they hold the moment they maximize SharePoint integration with the applications they use.
In this new course by one of our Enterprise DNA experts, Henry Habib, you can learn how to seamlessly integrate SharePoint with the tools that you’re already using in your business processes.
What Is SharePoint?
SharePoint is a collaboration platform that uses list databases, workflow applications, and other features to allow teams to work better together. It gives teams the ability to control information access and automate processes to optimize workflow.
Whether you have a small team or are handling a large enterprise, SharePoint is a great tool to use to increase productivity and make it easier to disseminate the right pieces of data across different teams and individuals. Just like any other Microsoft applications, it is easy to use and maintain.
So just imagine the possibilities when SharePoint is used with Power Automate, Power Apps and other similar tools. It becomes powerful enough to optimize your workflow, finally giving you the chance to focus on higher-value tasks.
What To Expect
This course was created to help participants master how to integrate SharePoint with Microsoft Power Platform – Power Automate, Power Apps, and more. Through SharePoint integration, users can:
- Transform and automate business processes using workflows
- Create customized forms
- Build other integrations with Excel, Outlook and other external applications
This is the third Enterprise DNA course about SharePoint. The first one was SharePoint Introduction For Power BI Users, which focused on the basics, while the second course, SharePoint Advanced Concepts: Lists, Permissions, Social focused on more advanced functions. This new course is a great follow-up to these two courses, giving you a deeper foundation about a platform that could amplify your entire team’s productivity.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Use SharePoint alerts to create simple integrated workflows with Lists
- Use SharePoint and Power Automate to automate complex workflows in your organization
- Add complex logic (conditions, approvals, and loops) to your SharePoint workflows with Power Automate
- Use Power Apps to create customized forms to add data into SharePoint lists
- Understand why it’s better to use Power Apps to submit data instead of the default SharePoint List system
- Integrate SharePoint with Excel to load and export data
- Integrate SharePoint with Outlook to create alerts
With these topics and more, you can have a solid foundation on SharePoint integration and optimize the way your workflows go.
Who The Course Is For
This course is perfect for:
- SharePoint users who want to automate their day-to-day tasks
- Automation enthusiasts who want to use SharePoint to take their automation to the next level
- SharePoint developers who want to add customer forms to enter data in their SharePoint List via Power Apps
An intermediate to expert level course, this is recommended for users who have some basic knowledge of SharePoint, Power Apps, and Power Automate.
Our courses are exclusive for Enterprise DNA members, so if you haven’t upgraded to a full membership yet, this is the best time for you to do so.
About Henry Habib
Henry is an accomplished Power Platform and Office 365 trainer who specializes in SharePoint, Power Apps, and Power Automate. He has over 100 hours of recorded content and over 30,000 paid students on e-learning platforms.
In his years in the field, he has successfully improved processes and facilitated organizational change using both standard and bespoke tools like Power Platform, data analytics, and custom-built programs for over six F500 companies in financial services, retail, and telecoms. He also continues to lead training and employee-tool empowerment sessions on SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate for several organizations, with the most recent being a large governmental organization of over 6,000 members.
He has a background in Accounting, Finance and Economics.
All the best,
Enterprise DNA Team