Enterpise DNA Learning Summit is now rebranded and will be called Enterprise DNA Business Intelligence Summit. We’ll have this free quarterly event again this November and we’re expecting a large turnout and have some exciting sessions planned.
Already we now have close to 1000 Power BI users registered to join.
There will be plenty of new and interesting content that will be covered during this summit. The best thing about it is it’s completely free to any Power BI users around the world. If you haven’t had a chance to register so far then you still can below.
Please note, all the resources and replays from the event will be made available to everyone who registers. These will only be made available before, during and for a few days after the event before they get moved to a members-only section at Enterprise DNA Online.
Session 1 – Evaluating Your Data and Planning Your Model
- Take your raw data and imagine what’s possible
- Learn to plan in your mind the insight possibilities before even starting
- Use the query edited to optimise your data and eventual model
- Construct a comprehensive data model for your analysis outcomes
Session 2 – Thinking Analytically and Developing Effectively
- Develop a workflow methodology for effective Power BI development
- How to efficiently create meaningful insights from your data and model
- How to use the DAX formula language to enhance your analysis
- How to organise your reports to bring scale to your development
Session 3 – Enhancing Your Insights and Value Proposition
- Explore the insight generation possibilities with advanced techniques
- Begin using combinations of formula patterns in your reports
- Learn to build robust and easy to navigate Power BI models
- Find unique insights seamlessly with many best practice tips
Session 4 – Distributing Your Analysis and Driving Better Decisions
- Make sure your data visualisation’s showcase insights effectively
- Learn how to make your insights flow appropriately within your reports
- Engage the consumer in your reports but also scale your distribution
- Utilise the online service to develop your data culture internally
As you can see we’ll be looking to cover a significant range of techniques and tips around high-quality Power BI development. This is perfect for any Power BI user at any level. There will be something for everyone during this particular business intelligence summit.
If you haven’t had a chance to register you still can here
If you have any questions around the summit certainly get in touch.