You’re busy. We get it.
That’s why we created the Business Intelligence Summit, a four-day FREE event that will teach you how to use Power BI tools to make your job easier and more effective.
This summit is designed for everyone in the data science world: from business leaders who want to learn about data visualization best practices, to IT professionals looking for ways they can help their organizations become more efficient with data insights, and even analysts who are interested in learning new techniques on how they can improve their own workflows using Power BI tools.
Already we now have close to 1000 Power BI users registered to join.
The event is designed as an interactive learning experience that covers end to end Power BI solutions. You’ll learn from the best in the industry how to leverage Power BI tools for you and your organization.
Please note, all the resources and replays from the event will be made available to everyone who registers. These will only be made available before, during and for a few days after the event before they get moved to a members-only section at Enterprise DNA Online.
Session 1 – Evaluating Your Data and Planning Your Model
- Take your raw data and imagine what’s possible
- Learn to plan in your mind the insight possibilities before even starting
- Use the query edited to optimise your data and eventual model
- Construct a comprehensive data model for your analysis outcomes
Session 2 – Thinking Analytically and Developing Effectively
- Develop a workflow methodology for effective Power BI development
- How to efficiently create meaningful insights from your data and model
- How to use the DAX formula language to enhance your analysis
- How to organise your reports to bring scale to your development
Session 3 – Enhancing Your Insights and Value Proposition
- Explore the insight generation possibilities with advanced techniques
- Begin using combinations of formula patterns in your reports
- Learn to build robust and easy to navigate Power BI models
- Find unique insights seamlessly with many best practice tips
Session 4 – Distributing Your Analysis and Driving Better Decisions
- Make sure your data visualisation’s showcase insights effectively
- Learn how to make your insights flow appropriately within your reports
- Engage the consumer in your reports but also scale your distribution
- Utilise the online service to develop your data culture internally
As you can see we’ll be looking to cover a significant range of techniques and tips around high-quality Power BI development. This is perfect for any Power BI user at any level. There will be something for everyone during this particular business intelligence summit.
If you haven’t had a chance to register you still can here
If you have any questions around the summit certainly get in touch.