Be part of a powerful data revolution as we deliver an empowering learning experience through the Enterprise Analytics Summit 2022. It’s going to be 5 days of insights and knowledge from industry experts, helping you shape your future in analytics.
The Enterprise Analytics Summit is happening from February 21 to 25, with over 20 training sessions and discussions about all things data and Power BI.
Learn From Global Experts
We’ve put together an amazing lineup of resource speakers to ensure that you get the most out of this learning experience. We have our very own Founder, Sam McKay and our Chief Content Manager, Brian Julius, plus our Enterprise DNA Experts like Zoe Douglas, Henry Habib, George Mount, Gaelim Holland, Antriksh Sharma, and Jarrett Moore.
Also joining the lineup are other highly respected names in the field like Pascal Kiefer, CEO of K Team Solutions, Haroon Ali, the Founder of Stellify, and Greg Deckler, VP of Fusion Alliance, among others.
This event is open to analysts, Excel users, data enthusiasts, database professionals, and others who want to level up the way they use Power BI. Expect amazing discussions that could give you tips and tricks that you’ve never tried before, and immerse yourself in best practices that will optimize the way you develop your reports and dashboards.
What To Expect
Here at Enterprise DNA, we believe that there are limitless opportunities to upgrade your skills and knowledge. Part of our commitment is to deliver those opportunities right to your doorstep.
The Enterprise Analytics Summit is one such opportunity, with live training session covering critical topics facilitated by some of the most trusted names in data analytics.
- What-If Parameters by Ilgar Zarbaliyev, Founder of ExcelWorld – Learn how to configure the number of TOP objects, filter data using what-if parameters, and create a loan calculator based on what-if parameters
- Calculation Groups Beyond Time Intelligence by Bernat Agulló Rosello, Senior BI Developer and Partner at Esbrina – Gain in-depth knowledge about dynamic data labels at the end of the line, color hex code manipulation, and chart visibility
- Create Anything in Power BI w/ HTML & CSS by Pascal Kiefer, CEO and BI Consultant at K Team Solutions – Learn how to add your favorite Excel table to Power BI, create dynamic images, and design your very own KPI card and status bar while making these elements fully dynamic with DAX
- Faster DAX with MSHGQM by Greg Deckler, Vice President of Fusion Alliance – Learn more about the tool MSHGQM as well as the use of quick measures and other features
- Introduction to Paginated Reports by Sue Bayes, Microsoft-Certified Paginated Report Builder – Discover methods on how to connect to a Power BI dataset, know the difference between Power BI and Paginated Reporting, and learn how to use Paginated Reporting and what next steps you can take
- Visualization Magic in the Age of Numbers and Science by Reid Havens, MVP, Founder of Havens Consulting – Learn the different ways to create new visualizations and features like layering visuals, customizing visual formatting and utilizing DAX measures. Discover visualization and reporting techniques that will take your reports to the next level
- Creative Report Development Tips & Tricks by Federico Pastor, Power BI Instructor – Learn how to create a navigation page, how to adjust the built-in themes in Power BI, and how to use Alpha CRM
- Deneb 1.1: New Features and Language Updates by Daniel Marsh Patrick, Founder and Principal Consultant at Coacervo – Learn how to streamline business processes through code-free automation, how to easily share and monitor operations, and how to integrate robotic process automation with your current processes
Plus, discover more about Power Automate, Sharepoint, SQL, report speed building, and other topics that will level up your game and make you the data analyst you’ve always wanted to be.
Those who register for the event will have access to replays of the sessions for 72 hours after the live session. Downloadable resources will also be provided and will also be available for 72 hours after each session.
Don’t miss this event! Register now before slots run out. You may do so through the link below.
Can’t wait to see you all in this amazing event!
All the best,
Enterprise DNA Team